[uClinux-dev] Exception vectors on ARM?

Steve Johnson stevej at ridgerun.com
Thu Nov 1 14:53:26 EST 2001

Lance,

    Exception vector table is in entry-armv.S (Lbranches/jump_addresses
code).  trap_init() puts those vectors at 0x0-0x1c.

    .stext is the start of your text, which should be modified by
TEXTADDR to be other than 0x0.  If you have an external process set up
your vector table, just put a branch to the start of your text at 0x0.

    Steve

Steve Johnson             |   stevej at ridgerun.com
RidgeRun, Inc.            |   208-246-8228
205 N 10th St, 4th Floor  |   Fax: 208-331-2227
Boise, ID 83702           |