[uClinux-dev]

Mark Barton MBarton at BW9.com
Thu Nov 1 10:23:42 EST 2001

O.K., I was really getting into the uClinux thing and thought I understood
the basics, but now I'm not so sure. I'm using the 20010529 distribution and
I'm quickly migrating to the 20010622 distribution. I want to get the latest
and greatest from the CVS repository (cvs.uclinux.org), but I am confused on
how to actually go about getting the changes. I have been able to login and
check out the kernel and userland directories using the Anonymous CVS
directions from cvs.uclinux.org. Now do I do an update by issuing	"cvs
-x3 -d:pserver:anonymous:uclinux.org... update -d -P" from the
uClinux-distribution directory or is there something else I have to do?

BTW, does anyone know when the next uClinux-distribution version is to be
released?

Thanks for the help
Mark

Principal Engineer